Annette Kellerman Aquatic Centre provides a safe and enjoyable experience for people with a disability and special needs patrons with our Main and Program Pool including:
- Access Ramps - allowing patrons to easily enter the water using guide rails.
- 'Wet Wheelchair' available
- Hoist - carefully lift you in and out of the water.
- Multi-use family changerooms that provide services to better cater for people with a disability or who are not as mobile. These are fitted with duress alarms if you require emergency assistance.
Our Health Club offer access via the elevator allowing all members of the community to work towards their health and well-being goals.
Once you enter you will notice a welcoming atmosphere with a wide range of equipment including:
- Wheel Chair Accessible resistance & cardio equipment
- Hydrualic Circuit
- Excercise Physiologists
- Excercise Area
The Annette Kellerman Aquatic Centre features a range of amenities to cater for all patrons.
Accessible Change Rooms are provided in both the Male & Female change room areas.
There are additional accessibility change rooms available in the wellness centre, main corridor and on pool deck.
These are all fitted with duress alarms if you require emergency assistance.