Children's Swimming Lessons
The Annette Kellerman swim school operates lessons 7 days a week, running a continuous 52 week membership (48 lessons with 4 weeks family swimming including one week enrolment in our fast track program over the summer break).
Lesson are of 30 minute duration and swimmers are required to complete a minimum of 16 weeks, commencing the week you enrol.
Our swimming lessons empower students to think, discuss and decide whilst having fun in and around water.
Key Learning Areas
- Entries and exits
- Floating and sculling
- Movement, propulsion and stroke development
- Personal survival
- Underwater skills
- Rescue and emergency
- Water safety knowledge
What You’ll Be Accessing With Us
Enjoy weekly swimming lessons throughout the year for 48 weeks.
Easy and Affordable
With weekly payment, swimming lessons are more affordable and can be easily managed with our direct debit system.
Active Kids Provider
As an Active Kids provider we accept active kids vouchers that can be credited towards your childs swimming lessons.
Preventing the need to re-enrol each term and offering your preferred lesson time.
Year-Round Unrestricted Access
Students have unrestricted access to aquatic areas in line with Royal Lifesavings Keep Watch Regulations.
4 Weeks Family Swimming
Enjoy free family swim access for 4 weeks over summer.
Plus, 1 Week Holiday Swim Program
1 week Holiday Swim Program for either Fast Track or the Water Safety program.
Simply take a look at our swim experience journey below to identify the ideal entry level for you and your loved ones.
A water familiarisation program for parents and their children aged 6 to 36 months.
- Wonder 1 - babies 6 months to 1 year
- Wonder 2 - babies 1 year to 2 years
- Wonder 3 - toddlers 2 years to 3 years
A program that builds water confidence for children between the ages of 3-5 years.
- Courage 1 - no previous lessons experience, will not willingly submerge face.
- Courage 2 - limited to no experience with lessons, will submerge face in water.
- Courage 3 - assessment required
- Courage 4 - assessment required.
A swimming and water safety program for children between the ages of 5-14 years.
- Active D1 - no previous swimming experience.
- Active 1 - can front and back float, kicking on front and back without assistance
- Active D2 - an assessment is required
- Active 2 - an assessment is required
- Active D3 - an assessment is required
- Active 3 - an assessment is required
- Active 4/5 - an assessment is required
FAQ's Expand all
Can I leave the Centre?
Parents must remain in the centre on the pool deck level at all times.
They should also ensure that they are supervising their child outside their lessons; this includes being ready to collect your child when they finish there lesson.
Does my child have to wear a swim nappy?
Simple answer is yes.
NSW Health regulations mean that all children (including those in lessons) aged under 4 are required to wear a tight fitting swim nappy.
What are the Terms
For a copy of the T&C's of the membership click here.