The Annette Kellerman swim school operates lessons 7 days a week, running a continuous 52 week membership (48 lessons with 4 weeks family swimming and one week enrolment in our fast track program over the summer break).
Lesson are of 30 minute duration and you are required to complete a minimum of 16 weeks, commencing the week you enrol. Lesson will run as normal unless otherwise notified. For further information please CLICK HERE or contact our swim school staff on (02) 9565 1906.
NOTE: If your child is 3 years or older they will require a FREE swimming assessment. Assessment times are:
- AM: Mon-Fri 10.30-11.30am (with Mercedes)
- PM: Mon-Thurs 4pm-6.30pm (with Julia)
- Fri 4pm-5.30pm (with Julia)
- Weekend: Sun 10am-12pm (with Susan)
Bookings are essential.
A water familiarisation program for parents and their children aged 6 to 36 months.
Wonder 1 caters for babies 6 months to 1 year
Wonder 2 caters for babies 1 year to 2 years
Wonder 3 caters for toddlers 2 years to 3 years
A program that builds water confidence for preschool aged children between the ages of 3-5 years.
Courage 1 - no previous lessons experience, will not willingly submerge face.
Courage 2 - limited to no experience with lessons, will submerge face in water.
Courage 3 - assessment required
Courage 4 - assessment required.
A swimming and water safety program for school aged children between the ages of 5-14 years.
Active D1 - no previous swimming experience.
Active 1 - can front and back float, kicking on front and back without assistance
Active D2 - an assessment is required
Active 2 - an assessment is required
Active D3 - an assessment is required
Active 3 - an assessment is required
Active 4/5 - an assessment is required
Swim Nappy Policy:
Pool closures due to toilet related accidents are not a pleasant experience for patrons and pool management. Please do your part in ensuring that our centre can remain open to the public during opening hours.
- All children 3 years and under MUST wear a swimming nappy.
- Any person that is not complying with this policy will be asked to exit the pool.
- This Policy is in place to ensure the highest possible water quality for our swimmers.
- Please note that both disposable and reusable swim nappies are available for purchase at our reception. Our staff will help you to ensure the correct size for your child.
- We highly recommend that both a disposable and reusable nappy are worn to ensure that your child is accident free while in the water.
If in doubt, please put a swim nappy on your child.
The program will run on Fridays at 12pm. The cost is $8.00 (includes one adult and one bub)
A new and exciting program that aims to combine fun and play time with water experience for babies, as well as safety tips and water educations for parents.
Designed for bubs under 6 months of age.
The program will be a book in system that requires parents to purchase a spot in the class at least 24 hours in advance (no walk in spots will be available)
No ongoing commitment or contract necessary, simply fill out an enrolment form and book in casually.
Come and learn to enjoy the water with your children and set them on a path of water enjoyment and safety.
Book today with swim school.