The Annette Kellerman swim school operates lessons 7 days a week, running a continuous 52 week membership (48 lessons with 4 weeks family swimming and one week enrolment in our fast track program over the summer break).
Lesson are of 30 minute duration and you are required to complete a minimum of 16 weeks, commencing the week you enrol. Lesson will run as normal unless otherwise notified. For further information please CLICK HERE or contact our swim school staff on (02) 9565 1906.
NOTE: If your child is 3 years or older they will require a FREE swimming assessment. Assessment times are:
- AM: Mon-Fri 10.30-11.30am (with Mercedes)
- PM: Mon-Thurs 4pm-6.30pm (with Julia)
- Fri 4pm-5.30pm (with Julia)
- Weekend: Sun 10am-12pm (with Susan)
A water familiarisation program for parents and their children aged 6 to 36 months.
Wonder one = 6 months to 1 year
Wonder two = 1 year to 2 years
Wonder 3 = 2 years to 3 years
A program that builds water confidence for preschool aged children between the ages of 3-5 years.
Courage one = no previous lessons experience, will not willingly submerge face.
Courage two = limited to no experience with lessons, will submerge face in water.
Courage three = assessment required
Courage four = assessment required.
A swimming and water safety program for school aged children between the ages of 5-14 years.
D1 = no previous swimming experience.
Active one = can front and back float, kicking on front and back without assistance
D2 = assessment required
Active two = assessment required
D3 = assessment required
Active three = assessment required
Active four/five = assessment required
Swim Nappy Policy:
Pool closures due to toilet related accidents are not a pleasant experience for patrons and pool management. Please do your part in ensuring that our centre can remain open to the public during opening hours.
- All children 3 years and under MUST wear a swimming nappy.
- Any person that is not complying with this policy will be asked to exit the pool.
- This Policy is in place to ensure the highest possible water quality for our swimmers.
- Please note that both disposable and reusable swim nappies are available for purchase at our reception. Our staff will help you to ensure the correct size for your child.
- We highly recommend that both a disposable and reusable nappy are worn to ensure that your child is accident free while in the water.
If in doubt, put a swim nappy on your child.
The program will run on Fridays at 12pm. The cost is $8.00 (includes one adult and one bub)